Skip to main content

How was it?


Assalamualaikum.

I don't have any long normal story for today -  so it's just a quick update kay. As you guys were informed, the university admission result came out last Thursday. Well, how was it?

Alhamdulillah, finallyyyy I got the offer from UKM in Actuarial Science course! That means I passed the interview lah kan hihi. I was very happy though my mom just gave me a thumbs up (she was busy with her meeting and stuffs) that day. 

Oh by the way, is there anyone yang dapat masuk UKM jugak? Boleh lah kenal kenal kan. Or maybe yang tengah study kat sana, boleh lah share pengalaman dan bagi tips-tips yang berguna kat bakal student macam saya ni! :D

Thank you!

Comments

  1. I'm a recent UKM graduate, but the KL's branch. Bet you didn't know about that lol. Just search any UKM group on fb, they usually make some group for new batch so make sure you join that!

    this is excitinggg, have fun in your uni life dear!

    // afifahaddnan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, oh yes I've joined the UKM group on facebook last Sunday! The seniors update lots of info for us too.

      Thanks a lot sis! Well said, am gonna have my own independent life again hahaha. :)

      Delete
  2. congratulation :) selamat menghadapi hidup degree XD wait.. degree kan? well my home gonna be quiet after 2 of my siblings go for study this Sept... ahahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankchuu!

      Yep, my first year of degree. Wahh wishing them all the best! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment